What is Ambien/Zolpidem for sale used for?
What you need to know before taking buy Ambien / Zolpidem online
– you have a history of alcohol or drug abuse
– you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
– suffering from a breathing condition such as emphysema, bronchitis or asthma
– suffering from myasthenia gravis (a nerve disorder which causes muscle weakness)
– allergic or sensitive to any ingredient contained in zolpidem tartrate
– experiencing problems with depressionor any personality disorder
– there is a history of kidney or liver disease
– if elderly
– you suffer from sleep apnea
Under rare circumstances some people may suffer adverse reactions arising from the use of Ambien. This may include breathing problems, swelling of the lips, face, throat and tongue, however, it must be stressed that these complications are extremely rare. Ambien should not be taken continually for more than 4 weeks otherwise withdrawal symptoms may be experienced. These may include stomach cramps, vomiting, nausea and increased anxiety. After cessation of use, it is also possible to experience problems with sleeping. This is due to a condition called ‘rebound insomnia’ but this problem usually disappears within a day or two. If you have any concerns regarding any other conditions you may be experiencing, it is always advisable to consult your doctor. Only a medical professional can confirm whether Ambien is suitable or recommended for your use.
How to take Ambien / Zolpidem for sale online
The usual recommended dosage of Ambien is one 10 mg tablet swallowed whole with water before bedtime. Do not chew the pills as this may result in too much of the medication being released at one time. There are circumstances when the recommended dose is 5 mg. People with impaired liver function or elderly patients may be more susceptible to the effects of this medication and so a dose of 5 mg before bedtime is more appropriate. This medication should not be taken by persons under the age of 18 years old.